Last Updated: February 23 2019
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us: We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your birthdate, education and work experience), college reference id as well as other information you directly give us on our App and Website
Information We Get From Others: We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the App and Website.
Information Automatically Collected: We automatically log information about you and your devices. For example, when using our App, we log app engagement metrics and information about your use of and actions on our App.
Cookies: We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our App and Website. This type of information is collected to make the App and Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our products and services
• We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news from us and our selected partners
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services our customers request
• We use your personal information to enable communication among users of our service
• We use your personal information to enable exchange of documents among users of our service
• We use your personal information to enable exchange of calendar information among users of our service
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share personal information as follows:
o We may share personal information for marketing purposes. Such use will be subject to relevant privacy policies.
o We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
o We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
o We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
o We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you or our partners and customers
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
info at 1banyan dot com